THIS IS A 1 HOUR ZOOM CALL THAT ADDRESSES YOUR GENERAL DESIGN CONCERNS.
The overall goal of the1 hour session is to generate a clear design plan for your home.
Most clients find that it is helpful to write a list of questions in preparation for the design session. The call begins with a video tour of your rooms and/or a review of pictures that you have gathered. The discussion focuses on color schemes, decor styling, paint colors, etc.
This session is best for clients seeking:
- Conversational recommendations (think of this as if your best friend was a designer)
- Recommendations not based on measurements
- General design advice
- Assistance in understanding your design style
- 1 hour of Consulting via Zoom
- The Ability to Discuss as Many Rooms as Time Permits
- Ability to ask on the spot design questions
- Follow up email with a recording of the call
If you are looking for more substantive design assistance, please consider the e-design services